Electrical Characterization Engineer
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
We are looking for a dedicated experienced individual to perform electrical characterization as feedback for materials development and prescreening of (subparts of) Qubit devices You will be a part of a worldwide team of researchers and engineers seeking to develop and optimize topological qubits. You will work closely with other members of the engineering and research teams to understand their imaging and analysis needs and translate them into successful experiments and results. In addition, you will collaborate with researchers to shorten their learning cycle in both nano fabrication processes and longer-term materials and concepts development.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Load devices from the Fab team into different characterization setups
- Create measurement reports
- Operate cryogenic equipment
- Execute pre-defined electrical measurements
- Summarize the data for the feedback to growth or fabrication
- Main interaction will be with the characterization engineer in the lab in Delft.
- Interaction with Sponsor (based in Denmark) is mainly on organizational topics
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics, materials science, or related field plus 3 years relevant work experience or master's degree plus 1-2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with basic electronic instruments like Oscilloscope, SMU’s, Lock ins and DACs.
- Experience with I-V and C-V characterization of semiconductor devices. Good knowledge of semiconductor physics is desirable
- Experience showing highly organized mentality for planning and collecting of data during experimentation.
- Strong team mentality and enthusiasm to work in a diverse, international group
- Experience with Python scripting
- Highly Organized and hands-on mentality in lab
- Ability to quickly integrate and work in a multi-disciplinary, international team and effectively collaborate and communicate to meet deadlines and deliver against program goals
- Experience with vacuum equipment and/or cryogenic test equipment is a plus
- Lab/Clean Room experience is a plus
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.