Education Reseller Partner Account Manager
Temporary Project based
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Education Reseller Partner Account Manager to be part of their team. This role involves a lot of interaction with their Partners and Customers driving success!
Do you always strive to learn and are you insatiably curious? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Please read on!
- Reseller channel map: identifies what are the key resellers selling or influencing device sales, volume, share and identifies key opportunities
- Understands the Windows Portfolio in Country
- Escalates availability and NTE to MNA Channel Executives
- Drive Academic partner readiness on MS Modern Workplace Solution: devices, O365, Intune, …
- Coordinate training sellers to qualify customers and sell the value of the client’s Education solution
- Localizing reseller ready partner decks and sales pitches
- Create demand generation plans with managed partners: affordable win devices are part of the marketing activities and resellers sites telling the right story (Leveraging and owning Edu wins)
- Check RFP’s with managed partners
- Ensure resellers have the right level of supply (follows orders)
- Accountable for Windows device sales and share growth in the managed Academic partners
- Escalate compete situations to WinRoom
- Able to have a discussion on the technical, learning tools and device parts (modern classroom total solution) of the Education landscape with different stakeholders.
- Able to influence (discuss, joint business planning, marketing, readiness) our Edu/-device partners to grow (and co-sell) the windows devices share and the total client’s modern class room solution.
- Next to that this person needs to be able to coordinate (influence) the OEM windows device portfolio to be able to offer a competitive solution together with our Edu/-device partners into the education K-12 market.
- 3 -5 years relevant experience
- The person needs to be pro-active, relationship builder and executor (result driven) with a senior background in marketing and sales and a passion for technical solutions
- Business proficiency English & Dutch both written and spoken.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indicator to Cheryl Pinontoan– Recruitment Account Manager email@example.com