DWH Test Analyst
With over 25 years of success, our client has been pushing the boundaries of cutting-edge technologies assisting organizations to take commercial advantages in the strides of big data and data driven approaches. Our client specializes in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, and big data solutions providing consulting services driven by advanced technologies and big data. Due to immense success in their fields, our client is now looking to expand their team here in the Netherlands.
We are now looking for a BI Test analyst to join and help grow the team! Do you want to join the team pushing the latest and most cutting-edge technologies?
As the ETL / DWH Test Analyst, you will take a hands-on role within the Quality Assurance & Testing capability working on cutting edge data solutions with a diverse range of technologies.
- Working across a portfolio of projects and technology environments
- QA and Test delivery responsibilities on advanced technology projects including:
- Test design, specification and execution
- Raising defects and issues with the Test Lead, Developers and PM
- Working closely with the client teams and onshore / offshore teams
- Understand Test Approach from the Test Lead and transition to the off-shore team
- Defining test scripts, review with the Test Lead and owning the delivery within the time scales
- Develop technical understanding and provide guidance to others
- Quality assurance consulting professionals who have come through a technical career path to focus on the QA aspects of SDLC, specifically with deep experience leading QA within custom development / business intelligence environments.
- Good hands on knowledge technical knowledge / skills in the following areas:
- Writing SQL queries for data validation
- Data Warehouse Dimensions and Facts
- ETL testing
- Validation of MI/BI reporting
- Significant and proven experience as a Test Analyst gained within a commercial environment such as consulting or systems integration
- Demonstrable experience producing, writing and delivering test scripts and test execution
- Strong experience working in distributed testing teams, especially offshore teams within an agile / interactive development environment
- In depth Defect Management experience, preferably working with TFS, JIRA or ALM
- Formal Quality Assurance certification (ISEB)
- Extensive knowledge of Big Data, Data Warehouse and database solutions
- Experience of testing & automation technologies from both a technical and business perspective
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including customer engagements
- Power BI
- Microsoft DevOps/Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Data Platform/Azure experience
- Dutch speaker
- Applications are only invited from candidates with EU citizenship or who do not require sponsorship.
- Candidates should be willing to travel for the purposes of client delivery and collaborating with colleagues.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to email@example.com