Digital Lead Device Marketing
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve our mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- As digital lead, you will drive digital campaigns and execute marketing plans that result in the sales of Windows 10 Pro modern devices and related services/software.
- In partnership with the Device Sales, you will develop effective and actionable channel or partner marketing plans and is responsible for execution excellence for their assigned partners in the Benelux.
- This role applies digital marketing programs within budget that maximize revenue and marketing ROI to achieve partner and business objectives.
- In addition, you will be supporting the sales team in reporting and PowerBI.
- In partnerships with sales, you will drive partner marketing innovation for the distributor and resellers in your local area, working with internal partners and teams to drive growth and helping partners develop new and transformative marketing capabilities.
Typical Day in the Role
- Effective and Actionable Partner Marketing: Readiness and Event planning, live support and follow up.
- Local content translation and implementation into channel websites.
- Digital lead for marketing investment activities including activity KPI setting, optimization (execution) and evaluation with social media and channel partners agencies.
- Provide guidance on branding and campaigns to partners. Monitor execution and results of digital campaigns to determine effectiveness and adapt guidance and execution plans in order to optimize execution.
- Build and execute generic marketing plans for non-strategic device partners to drive the sales of W10Pro modern devices in the Modern workplace.
- Sales Support and Business Analysis: Direct contact with DPSS sales teams and their channel partners to drive impact and increase return on investment.
- Regular revenue and device reporting updates to support the DPSS team in their sales activities with partners.
- Support to disti and resellers to help them with accurate and on-time device sales reporting.
- PowerBI and Excel report creation and analyses to understand the past and improve the future.
- Contract management, marketing agreements, account data updates.
- Business Review and QBR support.
- 5 years practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer digital marketing strategy and execution.
- A background in commercial marketing including SMB, Enterprise and indirect B2B marketing is preferred.
- Be able to effectively cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with agencies, setting up online marketing campaigns and webinars.
- Possess a personal passion for digital marketing, Excel, PowerBI technology, partners, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience in device marketing / sales executive with business development and analytical experience / online marketing analyses with data.
- Fluency in Dutch and English Language mandatory. French desirable.
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - email@example.com