Deskside Support Engineer
As a Desktop Support Engineer at our client, you will be supporting users with their desktop IT needs. You will provide daily support to internal inquiries and work requests relating to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
The client just opened a new office in the center of Amsterdam, and you will be the first Desktop Support Engineer in our office. So for this role you must be self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
- Work with local suppliers (purchasing, contracting etc.).
- Handle service requests, incidents and problem management for internal users in Amsterdam.
- Maintain user facing infrastructure of desktops, laptops, mobile device and printers.
- Virtually assist users with request all over EMEA.
- Work with different teams on additional projects like installing hardware etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Desktop Support Engineer.
- Excellent customer care experience.
- Experience working in Service Desk environment.
- Experience dealing with hardware suppliers.
- Fluent in Dutch and English to communicate with local suppliers.
- Basic networking experience (TCP IP/DNS/DHCP).
- Experience in Knowledge Management and/or Process Management.
- Experience with ServiceNow, MS Office 365.
- Experience Windows PC engineering and Mac OS.
- Basic experience with Linux shell and LAMP stack.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Harry de Man, Senior Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-38123973.