Data Engineer - Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence / Speech Recognition
Do you want to belong to the team pushing the boundaries in ML and AI in the customer service industry? Our client is currently developing cutting edge software intended to shock the way the customer service industry currently operates.
They are ambitious, hardworking and fun, working in a dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. Using the latest technologies and analyzing in-depth state of the art and experimental technologies to push the boundaries of what is possible.
If you are ambitious, motivated and driven and want to join this team than let us know!
We are looking for new team members who are creative, passionate and ready to push the boundaries in all areas. If you are into the latest technology, believe that only the sky is the limit we want to hear from you.
The role will involve to architect, implement and maintain our technical infrastructure from scratch within a small but highly skilled and very experienced team of software and machine learning engineer’s language engineers.
- Implementing the first building blocks of our future AI/ML technology
- Result and performance driven implementations
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Working in close collaboration with product management, backend engineers and machine learning engineers
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
The team is still busy at deciding which technologies will be used for all the products than if you have a solid background and tick a good few of the below points than we would love to hear from you and discuss!
- 5+ years of experience in developing high scalable data pipelines and services
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results and open source contributions
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced with data streaming (Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming, ...)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, ...)
- Experience with Column-based storage (HBase, Cassandra, ...)
- Experience with Document storages (MongoDB, CouchBase, ...)
- Experienced in more than one programming language
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) beyond instances
- Experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT and Continuous integration / Deployment
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results fast
- Knowledge about Machine Learning applications is a plus
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools (Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, ...) is a plus
On top of a generous remuneration and challenging and inspiring work environment we can offer:
- Personal and professional growth opportunities in a leading firm;
- An incredible collaborative corporate culture;
- Support from an organization composed of true professionals defined by excellence, veracity, respect, commitment to development, learning and impacting your community;
- Flexible working hours (from 07:00 to 19:00);
- Training and development programs;
Our client’s organization is impressive with a plan to revolution the industry with a beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam and can offer you an international and dynamic working environment.
The corporate culture enshrines 5 pillars of team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation.
If you read this far and feel like we just described your profile and think you have what it takes, then apply now and find out more!
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org