Customer Success/Consulting Financial Analyst
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
The primary purpose of the Customer Success/Consulting Financial Analyst role is to assist the WE Services HQ finance and business in managing the WE P&L and Key Services Financial processes. This includes multiple tasks that range from supporting forecast & budgeting to providing comprehensive set of reporting & analysis.
Monthly Close and Business reviews:
- Coordinate Area Close activity with subsidiaries with extra attention on headquarter spends
- Provide ad-hoc reporting & analysis to support close and Business Reviews
- Provide Business insights leveraging as much as possible existing reporting solution
- Support WE HQ on new Key metrics about consumption.
- Drive detailed HQ revenues forecast
- Co-support subsidiaries as first level of escalation with Corporation
- Support WE HQ on key metrics forecast for Services
Ad hoc processes & tools:
- Support on Revenue/Cloud consumption Accountability
- Provide financial interface and 1st escalation point on key financial metrics issue related to systems and tools
- Simplify and standardize available reports/tools to drive better impact/insights on the business.
- Subsidiary Customer Success/Consulting Finance Managers
- Regional & Corporate Finance representatives
- WEHQ Finance & CS/Consulting team (up to Area SLT)
- Master level from University (5 years) or Business school
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a business environment with experience in budgeting & business analysis/reporting.
- English native or fluent; second language is a plus
- Business controlling or financial controlling background (professional accounting qualification desired)
- Strong analytical skills – ability to distil simplicity from complexity.
- Strong Excel skills & high level of comfort & interest is expected toward IT tools (Power BI is a plus).
- Be able to work independently and manage issues from identification to conclusion, with little supervision
- Effective communicator – both 1:1 & 1: many verbal & written.
- Ability to work under pressure & high level of activities
- Team player
For more information on this role, please forward your CV with motivation to Salah El Kholali at Madison Parker International – email@example.com – or click on the Apply Now link.