Customer Success Consulting Financial Analyst
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them achieve our mission.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Your primary role is to assist the Western European (WE) HQ finance and business in managing the WE P&L and key services financial processes.
- This includes multiple tasks that range from supporting forecast and budgeting to providing comprehensive sets of reporting and analysis.
- Four main duties include: monthly close and business reviews, quarterly forecast, ad hoc processes and tools, contacts.
- Monthly close and business reviews: coordinate area close activity with subsidiaries with extra attention on headquarter spends, provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support close and business reviews, provide business insights leveraging as much as possible existing reporting solution, support WE HQ on new key metrics about consumption.
- Quarterly forecast: drive detailed HQ revenues forecast, co-support subsidiaries as first level of escalation with corporation, support WE HQ on key metrics forecast for services.
- Ad hoc processes and tools: Support on revenue/cloud consumption accountability, provide financial interface and 1st escalation point on key financial metrics issue related to systems and tools, simplify, and standardize available reports/tools to drive better impact/insights on the business.
- Contacts: subsidiary customer success/consulting finance managers, regional and corporate finance representatives, WEHQ finance and CS/consulting team.
- Master level from University or Business School.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a budgeting environment with experience in budgeting and business analysis/reporting.
- English native or fluent; second language is a plus.
- Business controlling or financial controlling background (professional accounting qualification desired).
- Strong analytical skills – ability to distil simplicity from complexity.
- Strong Excel skills and high level of comfort and interest is expected towards IT Tools.
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a big plus.
- Be able to work independently and manage issues from identification to conclusion with little supervision.
- Effective communicator and team player.
- Able to work under pressure and good multi-tasker.
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Hannah Bricklebank, International Resource Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org