Customer Service Representative
Do you want to be part of team to make the difference? Does working for a medical company in a young driven international environment interest you?
Our client is rapidly expanding, and their mission is to become the global leader in the medical industry. They are proud of the work they do and the lives they touch.
Sound good to you? Read on!
As a professional customer care rep for the German-speaking market, you will be responsible for performing day-to-day Customer Care tasks such as order entry, order status, order problem resolution, complaint processing, returns process, etc. to effectively support the needs of the business to service its customers.
As a bi-lingual German/English speaker you will utilize your excellent relationship building, empathy and customer care skills to be successful in this role.
- Input all paper based (email, fax and web) sales orders on day of receipt;
- Process all quotation requests ideally within timeframe agreed with sales manager or customer;
- Process and expedite customer orders as required and resolve any customer billing discrepancies which includes contacting the appropriate departments and people to ensure the smooth processing and shipment of orders;
- Communicate with patients to troubleshoot issues (product, shipping, pricing) and provide resolution in order to restore confidence in our products and services;Coordinate/initiate product complaints by collecting and documenting data from the patient to determine the issue and escalate as appropriate;
- Raise stock returns and collections on day of request and ensure they are credited within agreed timeframe;
- Supports sales force by interfacing with patients, physicians, health insurance companies and employers to handle inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and routine follow-up calls and/or written communications;
- Maintains and documents complete, timely, and accurate patient billing information regarding all services rendered by the company’s products and services;
- Performs on-going check and balance system to insure the integrity of the patient billing/receivables data.
- You hold a college degree or equivalent;
- 2-3 years’ experience in an international customer service position;
- You are an active learner, seeking and leveraging opportunities to gain new skills, knowledge, and experiences;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Fluent English and German language knowledge is essential;
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar system;
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
What can you expect from our Client?
- Excellent working conditions and a very lively and supportive company culture
- Working in an innovative, young, dynamic, active, international company where you would be part of the future creating new health care;
- Direct interaction with patients – you will see first-hand the effect our products have on lives of patients;
- Life changing products and a young organization with good growth and development opportunities;
- Sustainable and meaningful approach in everything we do;
- Good work-life-balance;
- Full time position
This is an initial 6-month agency contract switching to permanent with our client upon successful completion of the assignment period. Our client offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and the chance to work in a dynamic fast-paced international environment.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Salah on +31(0)70 387 5911 or email your resume directly to him at email@example.com