Country Director - Real Estate
This person will form the foundation of a senior management team to be built out in Italy over the coming years, and should take pride in the task of building an entrepreneurial, effective team that can properly source, acquire, and manage commercial real estate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and source attractive commercial real estate opportunities across the country that fit the investment criteria determined in conjunction with the investment committee,
- Initiate and coordinate due diligence activities on potential property acquisitions, and be able to effectively report and process information up to the investment committee level,
- Oversee construction projects in country ranging from ground up development to conversion / re-purposing of existing buildings
- Maintain and cultivate a network to assist in our real estate efforts, including brokers, vendors, and construction partners,
- Implement proper reporting systems and controls to enable proper oversight and reporting to the investment committee.
- Fluent in Italian and English,
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with real estate development, investment, or asset management in Italy, particularly in the fields of industrial / warehouses or retail,
- Detail oriented and analytical mindset,
- Moderate understanding of financial statements and budgeting,
- Good communicator and acts with high integrity,
- Proactive, entrepreneurial mindset.
The candidate is based near Rome or Milan Metropolitan.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali, Manager – Head of Business Development and Strategy at email@example.com or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372