Corporate Internal Auditor
Our client, a global market leader in the energy sector, is seeking an experienced and versatile senior audit professional to join their global team in the Netherlands.
Ensure internal auditing is conducted according to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Coordinate the execution of Internal Audits and special reviews in accordance with accepted standards, which include; review of business processes, identification of potential risks, advise on and review implemented methods to control these risks
- Participates in the development of the annual audit plan and the auditing procedures to be used
- Plan, execute and report on Audit findings across the company (i.e. audits within QMD, HR, Procurement, PR, IT and more)
*This is not merely a Financial Auditing role, but rather a role for a broad scope corporate Internal Auditor who has experience across various business units
- Advise and give recommendations based on the outcomes of audit reviews in order to enable units to take corrective action to improve operations and reduce costs
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over activities audited and gives recommendations
- Facilitate management services for the company
- Ensure all audit findings are centrally documented and recommendations are implemented
- Conduct field work and compile Audit Reports as needed
- Undertake occasional business travelling as required (max 20%)
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Chief Auditor or Senior team member
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field(s)
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Possesses the professional qualifications; CIA, CPA, RA, CISA, CMA and American Gap
- Additionally, beneficial if qualified within CIO, RO program or equivalent professional certification
- Excellent communication, presentation and coordinating/liaising skills
- 10+ years of experience in auditing
- Excellent English skills both written and oral
- Collaborative with a strong team player attitude
- Strong in networking and managing relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Holds a high standard in delivering quality
- Ability to take initiative when and where needed
Our client offers a highly market competitive salary and benefits package together with a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
The position is open to EU nationals and relocation is available to the right candidate.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Salah El Kholali at Madison Parker International – email@example.com