- About Us
- Contact us
With over 25 years of success, our client has been pushing the boundaries of cutting edge technologies assisting organizations to take commercial advantages in the strides of big data and data driven approaches. Our client specializes in business intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics, and big data solutions providing consulting services driven by advanced technologies and big data. Due to immense success in their fields, our client is now looking to expand their team here in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a Consultative Project Manager to deliver cutting edge solutions, leveraging agile delivery principles alongside modern technology to deliver significant commercial advantage to our clients.
The Consulting Project Manager is a role for ambitious high-performers. Successful candidates will benefit from enhanced career and personal development opportunities in multiple disciplines including commercial, programme and business leadership.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the full lifecycle of complex business intelligence projects from pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review;
• Delivery of the project to time, cost and quality;
• Ownership of risks and issues to resolution;
• Forming partnerships with highly skilled technical resources, both onshore and offshore, and working closely to deliver the scope of the project;
• Challenging technical decisions and estimates from a project management perspective;
• Understanding technical concepts and being able to explain them to business stakeholders;
• Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction;
• Presenting updates within client project boards;
• Identifying further opportunities within clients and ensuring their progression.
Background skills & experiences:
You will be an experienced Leader of BI project delivery with 3yrs+ relevant consulting experience coupled with exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career.
We are looking for the following experience profile:
• Prior experience of managing medium to large (£300k - £1m) Data projects in a consulting environment;
•Demonstrable record of delivering within a matrix managed environment using both onshore and offshore teams;
• Full life-cycle project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development, estimation, solution design and implementation;
• Strong experience in the management of risks, issues and dependencies;
• Industry recognised Project Management certifications such as Prince II, PMI, PMP;
• Background experience in a technical discipline such as software development, data warehouse implementations or data science;
• Exposure to delivering cloud-based solutions, preferably Microsoft Azure;
• Exposure to delivery of EPM projects advantageous;
• Experience in delivering to a contract and able to hold commercial conversations with internal and external stakeholders;
• Excellent communication skills with experience including stakeholder management, commercial negotiation, business writing and delivery of presentations;
• Strong education to degree level.
• Applications are only invited from candidates with the right to reside and work within the EU.
Our client’s organization is impressive with an ambitious growth plan to continue pushing forwards innovation, technology and data driven approaches in a variety of industries. With an office location in Amsterdam, you will be work in a dynamic and international working environment and a corporate culture which enshrines pillars of team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship and innovation.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV with motivation to Soumya Shastry– email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.