Commercial Trainer Benelux
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
If you are an outstanding communicator with a problem-solving mentality and have a great passion for technology, this is a great role for you! Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to have a strong and inspiring presence, excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with large and small technical audiences. Being structured yet flexible is a part of who you are, and you always aim for perfection in everything that you do. You will excel in this role if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and have a winning attitude.
• Own the readiness agenda in the Benelux: define marketing calendar for readiness.
• Create training contents based on priorities for Windows, Office, and Server.
• Deliver online and in person trainings to Distis, partners and end customers.
• Be the online Trainer of online training platform Commercial ExpertZone Campaigns
• Create, localize and review of ExpertZone courses and content.
• Own social media channels: weekly posts in LinkedIn regarding webinars, Commercial content etc.
• Manage registration and events such as Channel Connect and other webinars (& in person when applicable)
• Comprehensive reporting on multi-layer
• Act as product SME (Subject Matter Expert) for commercial hardware portfolio, server, and Office.
• Translate product stories into segment-relevant device solutions (EDU, SMB, Enterprise)
• Localize and enhance WW training assets to align with channel/markets.
• Execute 1: many events, Channel Connect events and AYOB events for Distis/resellers.
• Deliver soft skills training targeted for commercial sales channels.
• Deliver in-person & virtual/ livestreaming training sessions.
Qualifications & Competency
• Candidates must have at least 1- 4 years of practical experience of training online and offline.
• Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of products such as Office, Windows, and Server.
• Possess a personal passion for training, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners, and satisfaction.
• Experience in working with agencies, setting up and delivering webinars.
• An ambitious team player with a pro-active, can-do mentality and a growth mindset who continuously wants to learn.
• Fluency in Dutch and English language necessary.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.