Commercial & Operational Account Manager
Established for over four decades and active in over 70 countries our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team in a real hybrid role, as a Commercial and Operational Account Manager in the FMCG industry. They offer a great working environment in an international, young, friendly and dynamic team.
Are you looking for a role that offers a challenge and diversification? If so, then this could be the role for you!
You must be experienced in a logistics and/or purchasing function. You can also work between the Trade, Operations & Logistics departments, therefore good stakeholder, communication, administration and organisational skills are a necessity.
In addition, you are socially inclined and think commercially and get energy from improving processes to get results!
- Understands and feels the Trade market and what and when to buy, as well as profit margins.
- Always looking for new business opportunities.
- Manage the business with your suppliers: you keep an eye on your offers and requests, as well as your current deals.
- Responsibility for assortment, payments and delivery conditions.
- You keep the financial data of your account in order.
- Maintains and expands relationship with suppliers.
- Researches and advises the rest of the team on interesting products and you are busy drawing up and measuring KPIs.
- Set up and monitor operational work processes and methods. You take responsibility for the internal logistics processes and transport
- Coordinates day-to-day operations by managing the order book and preparing delivery reports.
- Oversees the purchase and sales process and processes important purchase orders.
- Multitasking and being the bridge between different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in economics or business.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English (other languages are an advantage).
- Prepared to work 40 hours a week in the office, if not travelling.
- Result-oriented, enterprising, a good and practical discussion partner, with the ability to convince those around you.
- Entrepreneurially minded demonstrating skills that contribute to developing new business.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics Navision or another ERP package is an advantage.
- Able to connect the Trade and Supply Chain team.
- Decisive, Flexible, accurate and proactive. Working along with the supplier, to provide solutions and positive results for all stakeholders.
- Team player and enjoy getting to know your colleagues on a personal level.
For more information, please email Karen Barton at Madison Parker International -firstname.lastname@example.org