Commercial Assistant (Internship)
We are looking for a Commercial Assistant (Internship) to join our team at Madison Parker International based in the Hague. Your role will be wide ranging and will include the following tasks;
- Undertaking research and gather information on potential and existing clients to spot market opportunities;
- Acting as a key interface on e-marketing initiatives and campaigns;
- Speaking with companies and candidates regarding sales opportunities;
- Managing the CRM database;
- Ad hoc projects as directed from time to time.
We are seeking somebody with the following qualities;
- Full fluency In English, both written and spoken with Dutch a distinct advantage;
- Relevant degree studies in business, marketing or communications;
- Confident telephone manner and sales mentality;
- Well organized with good attention to detail;
- Determined and with a winning mentality;
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach;
- IT and internet savvy;
- Team player and supportive towards colleagues;
- Some background within sales is a plus.
- Full time position, for a period of 4 to 6 months;
- Opportunity for further development within the world of recruitment;
- In-house training in sales and commercial activities;
- Chance to work within a driven and motivated team;
- International exposure;
- Opportunity to follow a traineeship to become a recruiter after successfully completing the internship
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is only open to candidates who are currently located within the Netherlands and who have full working rights.