Channel Marketing Coordinator
The mission of the Consumer Channel Sales & Marketing team is to create product desire through an unbroken demand chain. To achieve this we must develop, market and sell products that enable consumers and small businesses to learn, have fun, and get things done. There is specific emphasis on developing, growing and optimizing the retail channel for client’s products.
Are you a digital & retail marketing rock star? Do you have retail or other relevant B2C experience? Are you a master of influence? Then your dream job is here.
Our client is seeking a creatively driven, strategically minded, digital evangelist, who enjoys being a hands on practitioner and has a passion for creating world class marketing plans in all its forms. The lead candidate will also be a results-oriented, highly-motivated & a persuasive communicator.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive the local development and leverage of category-specific GTM & lifecycle marketing plans ( Windows and Office ) to build execution strategies in all the retailers.
- Drive the Benelux Channel Marketing team to embrace the strategic direction of your specific categories, share ideas, develop best practice and demonstrate – based on a common framework.
- Drive creation and review medium and long-term digital & retail marketing execution plans that maintain channel momentum through the product life cycle.
- Develop digital & retail merchandising plans that aligns partner goals to companies’ category goals to maximize profits for both parties.
- Represent the cluster needs when shaping and reviewing the World Wide digital & retail channel marketing plans and assets with the WE (Western Europe) & EMEA channel marketing and category teams.
- 3+ years with online/online marketing experience – Including asset creation, vendor management, and analytics.
- 3+ years marketing communications experience -- Tenacity for execution and excellent communication skills are imperative.
- 3+ years with retail marketing and execution experience.
- 3+ years project/program management experience.
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction.
- Financial and analytical experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for both the partner and the client.
- Language Level - Native Dutch speaker with excellent English communication.
- Laptop provided and travel for this role can vary but will on average be around 10%
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Meghana Chandrashekar, International Recruitment Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org