Business Program Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
The Business Program Manager is considered as a key position in sales & delivery productivity supporting the local team with process know how and flawless execution. This role has a significant impact on the performance and execution of the team, driving several key topics.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Contract Management Operations
• Support local team with contract creation and approval processes, ensuring operational efficiency.
• Assistance on internal escalations and audits
• Support local team to be aware of quota setting rules, expectations and used tools.
• Collaboration with HQ, WE HQ teams on Quota setting and support for solving issues
• Support Month-End Close Process and collaborate with local and WE team´s
• Collaborate across a range of internal teams supporting the day to day operations and ROB. Ensure smooth contracting and operations experience.
• Data Quality management
• Tools and Process Expert for Sellers and Account Delivery Executives
• Support Sales Management and BM with reporting and operations around Quota-Setting
Pipeline Management (Sales and Consumption)
• Perform quality check on leads, opportunity, and Success Engagement pipeline health.
• Support execution of leads, opportunity, and Success Engagement pipeline hygiene
Delivery Excellence Operations
• Support local teams with invoicing and invoice issues
• Have oversight on Billing issues, Credit & Collections
• Support delivery team with data quality issues
• Support local team with Project Backlog Hygiene Topics
• Support on resource utilization
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role (Corporate environment, Ops Business Excellence, Data analysis, Project Management)
• Project management Experience
• Strong sales background/knowledge
• Microsoft Excel – advanced skills (Data analysis)
• Data analysis: expression data modeling experience preferred
• Power BI, consolidation of reports, export data a plus
• Experience with Invoice Management a plus
• Proactivity + Curiosity
• Fluency in English – Dutch is a plus
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.