Business Development Representative (German Market)
Our client, a company with highly educated and driven professionals, is looking for a Business Development Representative - German Market.
Our client is providing companies with the visibility, automation, and control they need to deliver software faster and with less risk. They work with Global market leaders and they bring business and IT value to large enterprises.
For their team they need a native speaking German speaker, with good level of English, living in the Netherlands.
- Market the company’s products and/or services via telephone and email
- Generate prospective customers through cold calling and lead qualification
- Qualify leads generated from Marketing programs and promotions (Open –Mqls)
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads with sales team to ensure they are processed timely and leads to pipeline creation
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Set appointments for Field Account Executive
For more information on this position, please contact Salah El Kholali, Manager - Business Development email@example.com
- Native Speaking Dutch, German or Spanish with good level of English
- Possess high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do" attitude over the phone and in person
- Ability to understand technical concepts, possess enthusiasm for technology and to articulate clearly
- Very motivated, pro-active and goal-oriented
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics set by management