Business Development Manager
Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
As a Business Development Manager, you will help realize business objectives by partnering across the Leadership Team (LT) to lead and manage internal projects and cross-team initiatives in support of these objectives. You will collaborate with colleagues at all levels and will play a critical role in helping the organization grow the business to a significantly higher level of sales, productivity, and customer focus.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
As a catalyst for the Support Services Business you will:
- Create, activate, and measure cross-organization projects and programs including those focused on Support sales, customer satisfaction, seller readiness and stakeholder alignment
- Manage project milestones, status and communications to ensure LT alignment/input as well as drive effective landing and measurement of these strategic investments
- Mine business analytics infrastructure that yields data and insights to help determine project scope, direction and success measures
- Distill insights through key forums and channels to maximize institutional knowledge and organizational agility across sales, marketing, customer success, partner, and offering teams.
- Assist in identifying strategy execution gaps and acceleration opportunities
- Identify investment optimization/acceleration opportunities
- Craft content and orchestrate other contributors to deliver clear and concise information and insights to key stakeholder groups
The ideal candidate must demonstrate customer focus, seeking to customer needs and actively considering alternative business models to meet customer and market needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to ramp quickly on new initiatives, and be willing to pivot quickly to new responsibilities as business needs dictate
- Maintain focus on the customer experience when balancing short- and long-term decisions.
- Influence for Impact within the LT and across organizational boundaries to achieve broad business goals.
- Collaborate and enable the conditions for successful collaboration at the organizational level that delivers results.
- 5+ years of project or program management experience in relevant fields (e.g. business management, sales, information technology, operations)
- Excellent internal and external communications skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Experience and interest in internal marketing/communications is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) required and Master's degree preferred
- Reporting skills. Expert with Excel and Power BI would be highly appreciated
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment.
This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the Madison Parker payroll. This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali – Head of Business Development and Strategy at email@example.com or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372