Business Development Manager
Our global client is a leading player in their field and offer full turnkey services to the refining and petrochemical communities. Their products lead the way in terms of innovation, capacity and safety and offer protection to individual lives and critical equipment.
They are now seeking a business development manager to further expand their business across the Benelux marketplace.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and deliver the annual revenue and contribution targets set for the region
- In conjunction with the Global Sales Director, develop and implement an ambitious business plan to maximize the market potential for both Sales and Rental
- Visit potential and dormant customers to prospect for new business
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face and cold calling business owners
- Coordinate with the local representatives for business development, promoting the brand as well as the client’s company registrations with all major companies including the NOC’s
- Understand the market dynamics, competitive threats, and value chain proposition to specify pricing and benefits of the product offering to meet customer expectations, evaluate offering against competition and implement competitive differentiation
- Represent the company during meetings with domestic and overseas customers
- Attend trade shows, exhibitions, and seminars to maximize the product range
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken. Full proficiency in Dutch is an asset – some German is a plus
- 2–3 years of experience in a global sales team and proven ability to bring results
- Preferably demonstrated experience in Industrial practice (Oil & Gas, Machinery, Building materials, Chemicals, Mechanical). Experience in the refinery industry is an advantage
- Have excellent computer literacy for MS Office and CRM tools
- Strong oral, written and technical communication skills
- Be able to establish a good relationship with international customers and with colleagues as a good team player
- Be flexible and display initiative
- Have high energy and passion for achieving sales objectives through solving customers’ needs. Be able to manage multiple accounts
- Curious and motivated to conduct and create business development around the Benelux region
This is a home-based position with extensive travel across the Benelux region. A market competitive salary and commission package will be offered together with car or car allowance and other key benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an enterprising and ambitious sales professional to really make their mark in an industry sector offering exceptional growth potential.
For more information on this role please forward your CV with motivation to the Recruitment Manager at Madison Parker International – firstname.lastname@example.org