Business Development Manager
Our client has a simple ambition – to be the leading data focused technology business in Europe. They help businesses to harness their data and use it to understand, model and predict business performance - delivering improved engagement, efficiency and profitability. Our client works with companies to help them enhance their use of data covering Advisory Services, Technical Solution Delivery and Managed Services.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with their European clients and help grow their European team.
- Driving and enhancing an established pipeline of new business opportunities within both established and net new client environments.
- Working closely with our chosen Data/Analytics vendors to build upon existing relationships and joint sales initiatives.
- Engage with clients at CxO level to establish requirements and align them with the solution offerings whilst engendering trust, understanding and credibility.
- Managing the enterprise solution sales cycle with tier one UK customers.
- Qualifying opportunities and engaging with clients at the early stage to develop a strong understanding of the bid process and competitive landscape.
- Leading the sales process from inception through to completion.
- Defining the structure and content of bid-responses. Including being an individual contributor of engaging bid content and presentations.
- Fluent Dutch and English is required
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective including commercial negotiation and the commercial point of escalation.
You will be an experienced software & services sales professional with previous experience and demonstrable commercial success within the BI and Advanced Analytics marketplace. Principal skills/experiences will include:
- Drive the capability to lead the sales delivery and be accountable for delivering a personal sales target.
- Demonstrable commercial experience within a software & services sales environment.
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to manage a negotiation of complex software and services deals. (£0.25m - £1m).
- Understanding of the BI and Advanced Analytics marketplace and demonstrable experience of working with key vendors such as Microsoft/Oracle/SAAS/SAP etc.
- Exceptional communication skills including comfort presenting at CxO level and the ability to lead the development of marketing collateral and bid content.
Our client offers a highly attractive remuneration package which rewards and recognizes top performance.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary indictor to Karen Barton at Madison Parker International - email@example.com