Business Development Executives – German speaking
These are German/English speaking sales roles responsible for building, maintaining and improving business relationships with sub-agents for the money transfer service in key areas across the German region.
This is a home-based position and our client is seeking enthusiastic people who are located within easy reach of the German border.
- New business development and network expansion of independent retailers;
- Lead generation through cold calling and leads provided by the company;
- Training of sub-agents and ongoing sub-agent support;
- Managing and maintaining a customer base within a designated territory;
- Building long term relationships with agents to ensure agent loyalty, transaction and revenue growth;
- Ensuring agent network growth and development to optimize agent performance;
- Ability to identify new leads in assigned area;
- Ensuring that all company policies are implemented by all parties.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of sales experience in selling to SME’s and independent retailers preferable;
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process;
- Ability to meet tough deadlines and keep an organized schedule;
- FLUENT in German and good knowledge of English;
- A university degree is an advantage, but not a necessity;
- Enthusiastic, reliable, responsible, resilient and hardworking;
- Natural communicator (written and verbal) and confident negotiator with persuading skills;
- Capable of working independently;
- Proactively participates in the marketing of assigned product team services;
- Clean driving license.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation to Hannah Bricklebank at Madison Parker International – email@example.com.
- A fantastic field sales career with a globally recognized brand;
- Full product and industry training;
- Competitive remuneration package including basic salary & commission plan;
- Company phone.