Established for over four decades and active in over 70 countries our client has an exciting opportunity for you to join their team as Business Controller in the ever-growing FMCG industry. They offer a great working environment in an international, young, friendly and dynamic team.
Our client is looking for an individual with proven analytic skills and a critical eye. Your role will be to professionalize and streamline the planning and control cycle.
As Business Controller you will be part of an ambitious and open-minded team, which forms part of the Finance Department, which including you will consist of four people. You will provide valuable reports and insights into the business to support operational and strategic decision making.
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing financial and non-financial insights, you analyze trends in the market and in product-market combinations;
- Improving business processes, interpret results and identify trends proactively;
- Report based on KPI dashboards, both at strategic and operational levels;
- Improvement of KPIs and its reporting;
- Prepare, develop and analyze the monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages that provide insights in key business drivers within the established time frame;
- Provide support in budget and forecasting process;
- Further develop the commercial controlling and analysis of it’s effectiveness to commercial activities.
- Master of Science in Business Administration.
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a controller;
- A healthy business acumen and you act as a business partner between finance and the organization;
- Microsoft Office skills, and BI skills are a nice to have, preferably Qlikview; Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP) proficiency would be a plus;
- Experience in supply chain, experience in a trading company would be a big plus;
- Entrepreneurially minded: you are able to work independently, while at the same time you realize and act as an integral part of the team;
- Show initiative, you are driven by results and you think in opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator to Karen Barton, Recruitment Consultant, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Apply Now link.