Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Are you energetic, resourceful, and creative? Our client is seeking an individual for an exciting and challenging Business Administrator position supporting two managers and their teams. The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced environment, be flexible, like working closely with others, and take pride in their work. This role requires superior complex calendaring skills, operational excellence, an efficient use of business systems, and the effective management of data. This role also requires skill and knowledge to manage projects and processes, to prioritize time, and to work with business partners to drive for the success of the company.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Proactively and efficiently manage the complex calendar of the Engineering Manager and help prioritize meetings based on business needs.
• Ability to look ahead and understand the prioritization of key objectives and help manage the deliverables or priorities.
• Assist with all meeting logistics, small to large events and other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
• Schedule customer, partner, employee meetings, all -hands, off-sites, summits etc.
• Plan & coordinate domestic and international travel from end to end for the executive by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights, booking other transportation, and ensuring adequate time and back-up plans; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Reconcile and submit timely expense reports in compliance with company policy.
• Proactively provide administrative and staffing support to the team, including but not limited to space, tracking capital assets, procurement, alias maintenance, headcount management, new/internal onboarding, and event management.
• Maintain group information with confidentiality and integrity. Use discretion to make decisions within your area of responsibility.
• Procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supply, reference materials and facility requests. Manage aliases and support new employee setup (office, equipment, etc.).
• Assist the Business Manager with budget processes, producing reports, planning, managing, and tracking operating expenses for the teams, as well as managing, tracking, and closing PO’s.
• Plan, coordinate and execute team morale events by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustment to plans as needed.
• Maintain accuracy of complex data by using systems and tools to meet compliance standards.
• Additional duties and task may vary based on need.
• 3+ years of Executive Administration Experience.
• 3+ years of Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
• Fluency in Dutch, English
• Ability to expand core working hours to accommodate time zones.
• Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity supporting executives.
• Proactive in anticipating executives’ needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and possess executive maturity.
• Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage complex schedules, as well as prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time while maneuvering challenges effectively.
• Demonstrate diplomacy, ability to interface with a variety of executive levels with smooth and polished manner.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail; able to remove barriers to get the job done.
• Adaptable and must work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective work relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally.
• Demonstrate drive and initiative and have positive and professional approach.
• Agile in shifting directions in response to changing environment, ability to work effectively under tight time constraints, use good judgment and be a good team builder and negotiator.
• Effective written and verbal communications skills required.
• Proficiency with MS tools – HeadTrax, MSS, MS Expense 2, MyOrder, MS Approval, etc. In depth knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and ability to learn new internal systems quickly and become comfortable with new technologies required.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - email@example.com. Or click on the Apply Now link.