Benelux Commercial Training Lead
Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Benelux Commercial Training Lead, to be part of their Educational Industry Team. This role involves a lot of interaction with their Partners and Customers driving success!
Do you always strive to learn and are you insatiably curious? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Have you had the experience in organizing, preparing and providing train sessions?
Please read on!
- Act as product SME for commercial hardware portfolio, server and Office
- Translate product stories into segment-relevant device solutions (EDU, SMB, Enterprise)
- Localize and enhance WW training assets to align with channel/markets
- Execute many events, Device Days and AYOB events for Distis/resellers
- Deliver soft skills training targeted for commercial sales channels
- Deliver in-person & virtual/ livestreaming training sessions
- Own support ‘Device Partner Edge’ to engage and influence commercial reseller partners
- Update & own Asia Field Labor & Evangelism Microsoft Teams site with content, conversation & key items to help the Asia community
- Own training of DCCN & DPC commercial tools for internal & external stakeholders
- Helpdesk & trouble shooting support
- Be the key contact for the field for REP tool technical issues
- Own testing of devices and new releases of the tool and app
- Be the escalation point for the region on any technical issues that come about
- Compliance and activity stats communication
- Own regular reviews of REP tool activity stats
- Own review of REP tool stats against targets
- Communicate regular REP tool targets vs. actuals to sub’s
- Own the communication to stakeholders of how REP activity is progression each month
- Insights delivering
- Own the analyzing of data received from REP tool
- Identify trends and key insights
- Create insights reports that are tailored to all LOB’s and CCG departments
- Create effective consistent communication platforms to delivery relevant insights to the business
Typical day in the role
- CCG sub & AHQ communication
- Tool set-up and deployment
- Key Retail Insight delivery
- Technical support for REP tool
- Field force deployment guidance based on REP tool set-up
- Passionate about technology and IT
- Experience in events organization
- Previous experience in evangelism and/or trainings
- 2 to 3 years of previous experience
- Able to lead a training in both languages – NL/ UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV with motivation to Cheryl Pinontoan - email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.