Area Sales Manager - Germany and East Europe
To support its international development, the subsidiary, producer and distributor of magnesium chemicals for a wide variety of applications in industrial, environmental and agricultural markets, our client is hiring an Area Sales Manager for our industrial markets, to further develop their business activity in Europe.
Supported by the technical, marketing, logistics and quality teams, your main missions will be:
- To identify the key stakeholders for the launch of new specialty products (technical / buyer / R&D / quality / production / prescriber managers) for B2B markets
- To promote and develop the sales of current and future innovative products
- To retain the client portfolio on historical activities
- To negotiate the commercial contracts and ensure the correct processing of client’s orders
- To guarantee customers’ satisfaction
- To insure the reporting of your commercial activity (CRM)
- Preferably, you graduated with a bachelor’s degree, majoring in business and/or engineering: chemistry, natural sciences, mechanical engineering or similar.
- You have a first significant experience in sales of technical products/solutions in the industrial, chemical or commodities sector. If you have a business/sales degree, you must possess technical knowledge with a technical sales experience.
- Your key factors of success rely on your ground presence, your capacity to adapt to your interlocutors, your strength of conviction, your tenacity and your technical and commercial expertise. Perfect command of German and English are required, Dutch will be appreciated.
- National and international travelling up to 50% of the working time.
Salary between 40K-55K depending on experience + Commission based on results and a car will be provided.
A training course of several weeks, a continuing sales education, as well as a strong technical support will ensure you rapid and lasting results.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please contact Salah El Kholali, Manager – Head of Business Development and Strategy at email@example.com or call +31 (0)64 – 133 7372