Account Manager - Sales
We are looking for Account Managers to work across the following locations in the Netherlands: South and East.
Our client is a supplier and market leader in sanding materials. For their Sales Department they are currently looking for an Account Manager – Sales.
We are looking for an account manager who is ready for a serious next step in his / her career. You are a passionate person and commerce / sales is your second nature. You want to grow further in sales and prove yourself in this independent position through concept sales. In addition to that, you possess a little affinity with technology and a healthy portion of persuasiveness.
- As an account manager you are primarily responsible for maintaining and expanding our (automotive) customer base in your region. Market operations take place at various levels, where you mainly deal with end users (= car repair companies) and dealers (= car body wholesalers). You do all this in a team of enthusiastic colleagues with a relaxed, informal working atmosphere. If you have international ambitions, then you are also at the right address. We are happy to use our good commercial people to provide training at European partners.
- Taking care of (product) training and demonstrations at existing and potential customers (= car body wholesalers and car repair companies)
- Providing (technical) support in case of (product) questions, problems and the like
- Contributing to the development of other sectors (such as woodworking / industry / yacht building) with existing and potential customers
- Thinking about how we can increase sales at partners, and translate this into an action plan
- Ensure expansion of the existing customer base
- The active collection of information from the market, including for product development
- Testing and introducing new and innovative products.
- Stock participation (incidental)
- Experience in sales and / or field service
- You are ambitious, commercial and eager to learn
- You have a healthy portion of persuasion
- You are a real go-getter and result is important to you
- Experience in 1 of these branches is a plus (Automotive, Woodworking, Industry, Yacht building)
- You have an analytical thinking ability
- Fluent German, good English (German market)
- Fluent Dutch, good English (Dutch market)
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please call Salah El Kholali on +31 (0)64 – 133 7372 or email your resume directly to email@example.com