Account Executive - Data Processes
Our Client, a global financial services corporation, are currently looking to hire an Account Executive in their Data governance team for the Rotterdam location.
The task of the Account Executive is mainly to own, control and support the data flow from suppliers in a specific country to. Improve the customer satisfaction and continue to support revenue by analyzing and control data used for products, scoring and analytical models. Control and improve the processes to create output data from data extracted from financial systems. This data is provided by many Trade suppliers worldwide and needs to be processed in an efficient way.
- Analysing financial data collected in different formats. Data extracts are from financial systems and ERP systems.
- Coordinate the complete process of one or more Trade markets by which trade information from our voluntary trade providers flows into multiple Databases.
- Support multiple data processes to increase the quality of the data and the processes worldwide.
- Writing specifications and programs in computer code and be able to identify and solve programming errors and bugs.
- Be the first contact for our providers/customers in a specific Trade market and support the providers/customers in all data and process related issues.
- Support the acquisition teams in Trade related issues and try to find solutions.
- Identify causes of problems included more complicated problems for data which is rejected and keep the quality of the Trade database on the highest level.
- Control and improve identity activities.
- Solve processing problems in files or programs and maintain the processing of the data on the most efficient level.
- Ensure continuity of service to all participating Trade markets globally.
- Provide ad-hoc duties whenever required.
- Excellent academic background in math’s, computer science or economics
- Perfect command of at least English written and spoken and be a fluent speaker of the local language of the market supported (Dutch).
- Be able to write small programs in any computer code.
- Instinctive understanding of data processes and recognize patterns.
- Data analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting data is useful.
- Ability to learn quickly and become “expert” in key areas
- Enthusiastic and results oriented with good communication and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player.
For more information on this position, please call Soumya Shastry, Technology Recruiter on +31(0)70 387 5911 or forward your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button above.