Our client is a global technology leader providing products and solutions to millions of companies and individuals. Their culture is founded on a growth mindset, focused on managing and developing the best talent. You can make a real difference here by supporting their mission to empower people across the globe.
Our client is looking for an Account Coordinator to support Account Managers and Account Executives by triaging, assigning, and resolving ticket requests received through internal stakeholders, serving as a point of contact to resolve client and stakeholder escalations related... to bulk implementation of search optimizations and feature adoption.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, supporting the surfacing of optimisations and customer account analysis, PBi dashboard creation and account admin
• Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gathering escalation information and client/business impact as needed to send escalations from internal teams to partner teams to resolve client issues quickly and professionally.
• Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Effectively follow process and guidelines
• Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
• Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
• Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
• Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
• Readiness and capability to learn search engine marketing
• Critical thinker who is organized and can make decision based on clear priorities
• Problem solver and multitasker who can partner well with other teams
• Collaborative teammate who can build successful team relationships with partners
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
• Positive and creative ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Experience in Search Marketing
• Fluency in Dutch, English
• Microsoft Advertising Certification or equivalent
• Experienced using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, VLookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerBi, Outlook, Word, PPT)
The role offers excellent working conditions including market competitive salary and benefits and the chance to work in a fast-paced international environment. This is a project-based / temporary assignment via the
Madison Parker payroll.
This position is only open to EU nationals or those in possession of full Dutch working rights.
Interested? Please send your CV with motivation and salary indicator Hannah Ransom Canning, Recruitment Account Manager, at Madison Parker International - firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or click on the Apply Now link.