- Location: Leiden
- Salary: Competitive package
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 17 May 2017
Product Service Engineer
Our client is a large international company active in the transportation sector. As a world leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions for the truck and trailer industry their main goals are to create a comfortable and productive environment.
They empower each of the employees to take control of their careers. Whatever the job title, they provide continued training, advanced education and promotion opportunities to help you move forward. After all, as an employee of a world leader, your career should take you anywhere you want to go.
We are looking for a Product Service Engineer (EMEAR region)!
The Product Service Engineer is a travel based position, in the EMEAR area and you will ensure customer allegiance by providing installation, preventative maintenance, diagnostic & repair, and validation services that keeps equipment operating safely and reliably.
You will provide support and actively promote service offerings, new products, and upgrades. The training you will give it’s all about engineless refrigeration systems using hydro-electric technology.
The refrigeration system is unique and sustainable because they’re sourcing power from the truck engine improves fuel efficiency, lowers noise levels and reduces maintenance.
You will be responsible for 2 trainers, they have very good knowledge of energy-efficient and sustainable refrigeration solutions with hydro-electric technology for engineless transport cooling.
You need to ensure the training and will be visible for clients and will assist them when they have issues.
- Ensure technical fix are in place as soon as possible (field to factory and vice versa, hotline, ensure communication between factory and field)
- Be the service representative for all new developments (cost reduction projects, new range…)
- Responsible for field tests
- Responsible for ready to serve for all “projects”:
- Coordination with other service activities: spare parts, documentation, … and ensure timely implementation
- Coordination of spare parts logistic activities and local warehouse
- Participate with quality/engineering to understand and solve quality issues.
- Define priorities according to field feedback.
- Ensure improvement program achievement on refrigeration units
- Minimum of 5 yrs transport refrigeration/body builder industry as Service Engineer.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably French
- Already worked as a trainer
- At least MBO+ level.
- Car driving license essential.
- Advanced knowledge of refrigeration systems and technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of sizing refrigeration applications to relevant standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong customer focus and supplier negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to support & develop Account Management relationships.
- Highly creative and able to work under own initiative.
- Able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Takes ownership of tasks through to completion.
For further information, please contact me by email: email@example.com or 0031638682888.