- Location: Amsterdam Area
- Salary: Competitive package
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 28 Feb 2013
Corporate Integrity Engineer
Our client has built a technological lead specializing in design, development, lease and operation of tanker-based production and storage systems, and has become a leading provider of innovative offshore technology. They are currently looking for a Corporate Integrity Engineer.
The Corporate Integrity Engineer is responsible for the development, implementation and execution of any asset specific integrity management system in order to secure the business value of the assets. You prepare, plan and organize annual inspection programs between offshore assets, Inspection Management Contractor and the Offshore Inspection Engineer, while liaising with Asset Vessel Coordinators in accordance with agreed performance standards. You administrate the temporary repair register and corrosion and the damage reporting register. You review and evaluate the inspection report results and manage the rolling inspection regimes actively.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the development of asset integrity management strategies as well as plans and for advising on effective execution of annual inspection programs. You liaise with third party inspection/corrosion management support contractors.
You report directly to the Section Head Corporate Integrity Management. In this position you have career perspectives for further development.
- An analytically strong Engineer with attention for detail and good communication skills;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Piping, Structural, Mechanical or equivalent) or HND/HNC in Engineering based subject or equivalent;
- Over two years experience with technical integrity and corrosion management and the execution of inspection programs on offshore installations;
- English good, verbally as well as in writing;
- Knowledge of offshore legislation;
- Knowledge of class & flag rules;
- Travel offshore and onshore;
- Clear team player skills and managerial skills in development;
- Ability and willingness to grow.
We offer excellent working conditions including competitive salary, bonus and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
For more information on Madison Parker International or this position, please email your resume directly to email@example.com.