Madison Parker is committed to protecting your privacy and any information supplied to us by you.
Collection of information
The personal details we will collect from your application includes information such as email address, name, telephone number, education, employment history, skills as well as your resume. This list, however, is not conclusive and is open to change. For example in the course of identifying suitable employment opportunities for you we may make enquiries of referees whose names you have provided to us. This information will be added to that which we already hold on you. We will always provide a copy of all personal information we hold on you should you request it. If you request us to delete all information we hold on you from our database, we will do so unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons.
Use and disclosure of personal information
In some circumstances we may collect personal and sensitive information. This personal and sensitive information will only be used in connection with your actual or possible work placement or as our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects. This information could be in the form of:
- Results of inquiries that we might make of your former employers, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body;
- Results of any competency or medical tests;
- Performance feedback (whether positive or negative);
- Additional information about you which you have provided to us.
Your personal information may be disclosed to:
- Potential and actual employers and clients of Madison Parker International;
- Madison Parker consultants in connection with possible employment opportunities;
- Any person or body with a lawful entitlement to obtain information.
We may contact you by the email or other address which you provide to us in order to:
- Advise you as to the progress of your application;
- Respond to a request for information or a product or service;
- Seek your permission to pass on your resume for a potential placement or employment opportunity;
- Provide you with updated information about our website, and provide you with information about our products and services which you may find of use
Changing and deleting your information
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please advise us in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons.
Storage and security of your personal information
Madison Parker International BV will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Madison Parker International. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give absolute assurances that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times. Madison Parker International will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
Madison Parker International BV: March 2011