Whatever your level or preferred area of work, we operate to a strict set of principles which have served us well for many years.
- From the moment we first make contact, our aim is to gain a full and detailed understanding of your career aspirations and job expectations. Wherever possible, we will try and meet with you face to face as we find this strengthens the relationship and builds trust
- We will treat your CV in complete confidence and we guarantee not to forward it to our clients without your permission. Your privacy will be respected at all times.
- We will stay in close and constant contact with you throughout every stage of the interview process
- We will advise you on all aspects of the remuneration and benefits package on offer
- If you are transferring internationally, we will help ease you through the relocation and integration process and offer you valuable advice including a copy of our comprehensive country information guide
- We will act in your best interests throughout
We know that switching jobs can be a challenging experience which is why we pay very careful attention to your career needs and expectations.